Of course, not all sources are the same. In fact, you’ll find that there are a wealth of fake websites all designed to capitalise on your lack of knowledge and inability to check product legitimacy.
This means you may find yourself in an unfortunate position whereas you have been supplied with either an under concentrated product, or one that has been contaminated. If you’re incredibly unlucky, you’ll be faced with both.
This contamination can lead to either mild illness or in a worst-case scenario, hospitalisation.
You may also encounter no adverse health issues, but equally you may also not reap any positive benefits either. In a best-case scenario, your product would simply be null and void in an instance where it was illegitimate – meaning you’d only lost money as opposed to having to suffer in any capacity.
This is why it’s crucial that you adhere to a strict series of guidelines when shopping online in order to guarantee your safety.
- Ensuring that the site has GMP accreditation (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Ensuring that the site only sells fully traceable products
- Ensuring that all products are batch tested for purity
- Ensuring that the site contains a wealth of positive customer testimonials
- Where possible, ensuring that the site has links to the medical industry (ideally as a supplier)
These hallmarks will almost always guarantee that you’re going to secure a safe and effectively dosed compound, regardless of your substance choice.
- Myogen Labs
- Euro Pharmacies
- A-Tech Labs
- Dragon Pharma
- Maha Pharma
You should never take any risks when shopping online if you want to avoid any of the afore-mentioned scenarios arising. Stick with what’s reported to be safe at all times in order to come as close as possible to guaranteeing optimal effectiveness and vitality.